ENVIRONMENT: LOOK TO THE FUTURE
TA TRIUMPH-ADLER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Define the future regarding respect for the environment
Respect for the environment is an important factor for TA Triumph-Adler’s policy.
Our team’s goal is to always focus on creating a balance between the environment and a quality product.
OUR PRODUCTS ABIDE BY ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS
Not only do our printing systems meet all legal and environmental requirements, but the results are often below the limitations imposed.
THE ENERGY STAR DIRECTIVE
The Energy star program aims to promote saving energy in the United States, Canada, Australia and the European Union by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. ENERGY STAR-certified products comply with stringent specifications for energy efficiency and are tested before being certified. Thus, selecting labeled products means opting for the best energy efficient products on the market. All of Triumph Adler’s printers and MFP meet Energy Star standards in an exemplary way.
THE BLUE ANGEL DIRECTIVE
Founded in 1977 by the German Ministry of Ecology, Blue Angel is the oldest Environmental certification in the world. It is based on an extensive set of criteria, such as taking recycling into account when designing products, the reduction of pollution during manufacturing, cutting back on energy consumption, chemical emissions, and noise. Blue Angel also takes IT materials (e.g. computers) EOL into consideration. Always respectful of users and their environment, nearly all Triumph-Adler systems have received the Blue Angel eco-label certification.
The RoHS Directive
In harmony with the environment, TA Triumph Adler’s system meets RoHS standards, such as restricting the use of some hazardous substances. TA Triumph-Adler’s printers and MFP are lead-free, utilising recyclable materials, long-life components and environmentally friendly packaging in order to reduce pollution.
THE REACH DIRECTIVE
TA Triumph-Adler complies with the new REACH regulations by providing environmental protection against hazardous chemicals. The European regulation leads the manufacturer to Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals substances.
Eco usage :
- All of our printing systems work perfectly with standard office paper “DIN EN 12281”. The DIN EN 12281 is composed of classic and recycled paper and is recommended for optimal use with our systems.
- Resource-friendly system features: duplex copies, elimination of blank pages and verification before printing or copying in order to reduce paper waste, restriction of color printing and printing in draft mode in order to reduce ink usage, scanning of documents for electronic data management, automatic standby of devices…
Eco Design :
- Compact Design : reduces environmental impact both in terms of transportation and usage.
- Processing of Dark Plastics: prevents misuse of chlorine
- Use of polylactic acid(PLA) – green and biodegradable plastics: consumable manufacturing since 2005
- Use of plastics made from recycled plastic bottles (PET)
Eco emballages :
- No polystyrene or composite materials
- Only cardboard and recycled molded pulp used, which must be processed from recycled paper and cardboard
- Packages sized specifically to the product
Eco conception :
- Long-life components
- A single consumable: toner
- Amorphous silicon drum (a-Si) for medium -high volume products, essential property which demonstrates durability, and therefore longevity