FOR PRINTING SYSTEMS
NETWORK PRINT MONITOR
Network Print Monitor is TA Triumph-Adler’s device management software in a local network, for up to 100 devices.
Offering counter readings, status feedback, remote device configuration, accounting and network device alerts from one central administration point, it is powerful yet easy to use.
- Automated discovery of network devices
- Remote configuration of device settings and properties
- Multi set: Simultaneous configuration of single and multiple devices
- Remote installation, configuration and update of firmware and drivers on host PCs
- Total information display (settings, counters, users, address books…)
- Installation, activation or suppression of HyPAS applications
- Creation and administration of the accounts and the user quotas, by system
- Export of device information and counter data for analysis
- Device status notifications (e.g. paper jam, low toner) via e-mail
- Customisable views for device groups and according to dynamic criteria (e.g. all devices with low toner)
- Device Maps allow the user to record the location of printers so that administrators can quickly locate and troubleshoot devices
- Management of the optional functions